- Open, flexible, data-centric. Go beyond traditional building management system functionality to create smart, future-ready buildings with EcoStruxure Building Operation. Part of the EcoStruxure Building integrated smart building platform; this open, flexible, data-centric solution provides a single control center to monitor, manage and optimize all types of buildings.
- Benefits and features of EcoStruxure Building Operation
- – Hyper-efficient: Open platform for scalable and flexible integrations; IP based with access to valuable analytics and insights.
- – Resilient: Access systems from anywhere and manage them remotely with enhanced compliance and security assurance.
- – Sustainable: Integrate and monitor HVAC, Power, microgrids, EV charging and other subsystems for active energy management.
- – People-Centric: Ensure occupant well-being, optimize building health, reduce building performance issues.
- – A truly open smart building platform: In addition to native support for common standard protocols including BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and Web Services, get compatibility for publishing and subscribing to IoT sensors via MQTT protocols and brokers. Our open-source format databases allow for access from EcoStruxure Building Operation as well as third-party tools – system-to-system and system-to-device. And our Smart Connector APIs, an open-source developer framework (including SDK), enables endless new capabilities, applications, and solutions.
- – Maximize today’s data intensive buildings: Modernize your buildings with an end-to-end IP backbone that delivers faster, more reliable communication with higher bandwidth to capture and leverage more data throughput from connected IoT devices. Additionally, get greater architecture design and zoning flexibility right down to the floor level. With access to cloud and connected services, you can add smart workplace applications to accommodate occupants’ needs and well-being.
- – Increase efficiency with anytime, anywhere access: EcoStruxure Building Operation’s user experience provides an integrated approach to view all your building data – from HVAC, lighting, power, microgrids, renewable energy, security, fire system, and more – in a single control center, with a mobile-friendly design for remote viewing on-the-go.
- Get exceptional data visibility with rich graphics and customizable dashboards at-scale views at the device, floor, building, campus, and portfolio level. Monitor and optimize your energy use to achieve sustainability goals.
- – Make smarter, insight based decisions: Our data management and visualization tools include customizable charts and graphs to convey massive amounts of data to help achieve sustainability and efficiency goals. Built-in dashboards provide easier monitoring and speedier decision-making with access to data directly within EcoStruxure Building Operation without the need for third-party tools. And now, access information and insights in human, readable form with Brick Schema semantic tagging.
Mahmoud IbrahimMarch 8, 2022
EcoStruxure Building Operation software is the heart of our renowned building management system.
With an open integration platform, it securely facilitates the exchange of data from both Schneider Electric and third-party energy, lighting, HVAC, fire & security, and IWMSs as well as electric vehicle (EV) charging and renewable energy sources to create future-ready smart buildings.